Did you ever step into a house and it felt like home? That's this house! Nestled in a cul-de-sac, this home beckons you in, from the long front porch to the stone patio in the fenced yard, this home says, "Welcome!" Enter the two story foyer into the light filled main floor. The main and upper floors have been freshly painted. The separate dining room is spacious and has crown molding and custom wainscoting. The living room is light filled and big enough to actually use! Now let's talk about that kitchen! Granite counters, maple cabinets, s/s appliances, double wall ovens, pantry, tile flooring and a large kitchen island that can easily seat three. Don't forget the breakfast bar between the kitchen & sunroom that can seat 4-5 people! The sunroom is bright with natural light and has a sliding glass door that leads to a stone patio with seating. The family room adjoins the kitchen and has a gas fireplace & more windows to let in natural light. Additionally, there is a separate laundry room w/ cabinets & a sink on the main level. The primary bedroom is very spacious with a sitting area (or two), a tray ceiling, two walk-in closets and French doors to the adjoining bath. The primary bath has double vanities - one with seating space, a soaking tub and separate shower. Three additional roomy bedrooms are also on the upper level, all with ceiling fans. The finished basement is huge! The recreation room is a very flexible space and has plenty of room for multiple functions (tv viewing area, game area, play area, reading area - I could go on...). The basement also has a full bath and a sizeable utility room with plenty of storage space. There is a walkout to the backyard. The fenced back yard is level and has a stone patio with built-in bench seating as well as a playset. The house is conveniently located to commuting routes, dining and shopping, too! What more could you ask for???
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,168 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Florida Room
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Laundry Hookup
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Laundry Chute, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Porch, Patio
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price