Secluded Oasis on 4.373 Acres, 2,900+ sq ft. features 5 bedrooms 2.5 baths with a Den/Bonus Room with built in bookcase located in Tarrington Creek Community with a 2 car garage. Enjoy breakfast on your wrap around porch, walk into an Open Floor Plan , large eatin kitchen with a breakfast area ,ceramic tiles, wood floors, formal living room and separate dining area that leads to a large family room ample windows to enjoy the natural light . The upper level has spacious bedrooms with walk in closets, the master bedroom has beautiful skylights and whirlpool bath this home is great for entertaining . French doors off the main level lead to a brick patio on a private wooded large flat lot .
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, We
2,942 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Charles County Public Schools
DR. JAMES CRAIK
MAURICE J. MCDONOUGH
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone, Central.
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened, Skylights
- 1. Mantle, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Trees/Wooded, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price